Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Sandy Cove Trading Co

Great customer service and support. Works well on our website

Simply Trendyy Ny

Great App, It does exactly what it says
Most of my customer loves the freedom of just running the cursor over the product & they get all the details.
Great App.

Keylink Solutions

This app is a must have if you are selling any kind of product on Shopify. The setup was easy and I'm using it for my vape/ecigarette shop, www.freshvaper.com. Plus it's only $1.99 a month!

Shopepic

very easy to install and it worked seamlessly with my theme!

Sonoma Lavender Shop

I tried them all and this app worked the best for me. I'm at a disadvantage because some of my images are not very big so can't be magnified much. Not a fault of the app. A key point of my product line is the fabrics. It's important to me that my customer can get up close and personal to my products which are so rich with color and texture. This app does exactly what I need it to do!

Saremy Jewelry Designs

Great App for to give more details of my pictures in my store! Thanks.

Smashing Stained Glass

Yes, I would recommend it to a friend.

Kabi Bottle

Fantastic app! Super easy to integrate and works perfect over the pipeline template. It's super easy to customise the style of the zoom feature and really adds a lot more interactiveness for the customer when visiting the website.
Just installed the app on my website and the results look awesome!

Locabuy

Using it on Locabuy.com and it installed easily and is working fabulous!

Maplogic

Great app. One of those that as soon as you install it, you forget you have it as it does what it says without any fuss. Good app preferences to customize the zoom as well.