Cool Image Magnifier

Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Blair Archibald Studios

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very useful and effective tool - had some minor issues a few months after having the app but they were resolved pretty quickly. On the whole, the app is exactly what my online store needed. Thanks

Cherris Gems

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! If you are selling jewellery, then you absolutely need this Magnifer. Customers need to see the fine details because they can not hold the item in their hands and inspect it. It gives the customer an opportunity to have a greater level of confidence in their purchase. I'm very happy with the Magnifer.Zoom and can not imagine selling my jewellery without it. Thanks code black belt for designing this app.
Sincerely,
Cherri from cherri@cherrisgems.ca

Covadonga Cigars Inc

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Magnifier works very nicely, let's our clients view are cigars in greater detail. We are extremely happy with the product.

Anaromerocollection

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 20 hours

The app is really easy to instal and works great! You can set up the magnifing lense either round or square. I chose square because it worked better with our layout. You can also set up the zoom values as large or small as you want depending on the quality of your photos.

Run A Mocc

Great app.

As a developer, I was surprised that this app requires zero code changes; it's literally 'plug n play'.

The app interface offers a few simple, easy-to-use customisation options, such as custom CSS and an adjustment bar to manipulate the size of the magnified area.

Clowncoffinsart

Outstanding app with Great results! Frank was fantastic in helping me with a question, and I am very happy with the way it looks to my customers! Well done, recommend

Dhaporshankh

Location India

To say that this app works just as advertised, will be an understatement.

This app works BEAUTIFULLY, and it does it with a lot of style.

It is very customize-able, adds a very very cool and distinguishing feature to your store, the price is barely anything, but believe it or not, that is not the main attraction.

The guys behind this app, Mike and Frank, just might be the nicest guys you will deal with.

They respond within hours, not days, hours, are always ready to help, sort out all issues that you might be having almost immediately, and this I say with personal experience, go above and beyond what can be normally expected.

I recommend it 100%.

Go buy it.

Zero Bike Store

Location Mexico

Great app! It lets the customers see the files in full screen and also use the magnifier when not in full screen.

Koda Lane Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

I tested out the free trial and loved it! It was super helpful and made the images look better. I loved that you can customize it! I loved it so much I bought the annual plan!! XOXO!!

Chloesofcaptiva

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app, super easy installation and fantastic customer support. I have been thinking of adding an image magnifier for months and was intimidated aout getting it to work. CodeBlackBelt made it super easy. Thanks, guys!