Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Shiffon Boutique And Resale

I love this app!! Simple to use but performs well. I would recommend this to any online product retailer.

Casmara

Simple, elegant, useful, without any complication!

Designs By Laila

I'm very happy with this app! The team is quick in replying back to your questions and are very helpful. Great customer service guys!

Stone Tool Seed

i think the app adds a nice touch to my site, it was installed promptly and adjusted for me so that it worked very well right away with no problems, thanks much!! i would recommend it: i think it is cost effective in my case and will continue to subscribe...Steve Charbonneau

Toplock Online

Easy to install and works well.

Newmans Stamps

Excellent, just the tool I needed for my collectables website to allow customers to zoom in on the detail. Worked no problems first time.

Woolandwater

I think the app is great, it looks cool, does a great job and is easy to install. The one small hiccup I had was that it seems to have issues now and again recognising my featured image HOWEVER before I could even approach the developers about this they had emailed me to say they had spotted the problem and wanted to get it fixed. What preceded was superb customer service as Frank patiently worked on making it work exactly as it wanted it to.
Speedy, patient and clearly amazing service. I highly recommend!

Pick By Room

It only took seconds to have this app up and running, delivers exactly what we needed. Many thanks!

Thirteen Legends

Very quick response and helpful staff, they fixed a little glitch we had on the mobile version in no time. They also went thru another of their apps to arrange and fix visual issues to our surprise, these guys ROCK!! Check'em out, we are very satisfied! Thanks for everything Mike!!

247 Fitness

Works brilliantly. I had a slight problem at first with the code on my site, so the developers on the app fixed it all for me. Very much so pleased.