Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Chloesofcaptiva

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app, super easy installation and fantastic customer support. I have been thinking of adding an image magnifier for months and was intimidated aout getting it to work. CodeBlackBelt made it super easy. Thanks, guys!

Reelhigh

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great App! Easy to use. It was up and running very quickly. Highly recommend.

Lci Signs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Versatile and helpful. It keeps customers from having to click on images to see the detail work.

Safaryworld Camping Fisfing

Im so happy for my decision to add this awesome app. the product image looks really good.I will recomended for sure. thaks so much.

Dropshipdirect

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very professional team, very professional add-on to give product photos more appeal to your website visitors. Thumbs up!

Getmycouch

Location India

Awesome app with really cool feature and that too at minimum charge. The best part is they have a GREAT support team. They would go out of the way to solve any issue for you. Keep it up guys!!

Shaycosmetics

Best magnifying app. If your looking for something end-user orientated, this is it. Simply hover your mouse over a product image and it zooms excellent. Works on mobile great aswell

Playful Banterer

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best magnifying app, at a great price compared to the others. Has unique customization that lets you set the zoom in several ways.

On top of this, GREAT customer support. Had a brief issue due to the way my theme was coded, and the developers quickly went in and corrected the issue for me.

Would absolutely recommend!

Bertoni

Location Denmark

It's super easy to install and personalise.
The lack of a star is due to the mobile experience. As of now, I have to click on the image, which then turns a bit grey, and then I have to click again to begin to zoom. It is a bit counter intuitive and to make sure that users are not confused (because of the color change) I disabled the mobile zoom experience.

EDIT:
Few hours after posting my review, not only did they contact me, but had fixed the problem. I went from giving 4 to 5 stars for that. Great job!

Shiffon Boutique And Resale

I love this app!! Simple to use but performs well. I would recommend this to any online product retailer.