Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Little Bits Of Happiness

I am thrilled with this App from code black belt. It was easy to add to my shop. Have been using Cool Image Magnifier for approximately 3 months without issues.

If you need this sort of magnification on your products photographs, as I do, so customers can see small details of the dolls houses. I highly recommend. There is also a free trial, nothing to think about. These guys will even do the adding to your Shopify account for you. 10/10

Blingitonyou Com

This app is amazing! My customers needed a tool like this to properly shop. I am glad this app could give my customers the tools they need to enjoy their shopping experience with my shop!

Chocolate River Yarns Fibres

Click a button and app is installed in seconds. Works great, looks good and is very affordable. I sell yarns and spinniing fibres and the zoom shows them off perfectly. Very happy!

Batela

Great help from the support team to make it work they way we wanted.

Recommended.

Sheridan

Myameri

Works like a charm, looks amazing, and is affordable. Better than it's competitors.

Arkan Gallery

Excellent App. Super fast support.

Rusty Junque Whatnot Shop

Love it! Simple, easy install. Requested support to configure the app to my store and it was done within hours, plus an email back letting me know along with some tips to improve things!!

Second Handmobiles Com

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Optimal Nutritionals

This is exactly what I was looking for. Works great in showing the details of your products. Highly recommended and reasonable pricing compared to the other competitors.

Coincraft

What a super little app! It took seconds to install, worked right out the box and what a wonderful surprise that it also has a light box feature. Love it.