Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom | Reviews

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Chikkadeal Com

Cool app..easy to install and use. Magnifier is really doing great job and highlights clear details in picture. We are using it since long now and recommend to others also.

Sapphireparadise

This is one of the best apps on shopify platform! Extremely simple to install & works like a Swiss watch! Excellent in every way... Thanks again for all your hard work.

Mansoor, MD, PhD
www.SapphireBazaar.com

---------------------------------------
UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR:

I have used this app for nearly one year now & THIS IS AWESOME!!!! We requested a difficult customization to match our line of work and the developers were able to implement every single detail we had in mind.

I cannot thank you enough CodeBlackBelt, I look forward to using any other app you develop too.

Fine Arts Plus

Fantastic app, best money spent, viewers comment how professional it is and the ability to zoom focus for details is excellent. Easy to integrate in your store, a must have. Don't wait to get it.

Share The Dream Bridal

I am impressed with this app it works really well. I recommend people try it, the guys at code black belt will even add it to your shopify account for you if you ask.
Great little app.

Little Bits Of Happiness

I am thrilled with this App from code black belt. It was easy to add to my shop. Have been using Cool Image Magnifier for approximately 3 months without issues.

If you need this sort of magnification on your products photographs, as I do, so customers can see small details of the dolls houses. I highly recommend. There is also a free trial, nothing to think about. These guys will even do the adding to your Shopify account for you. 10/10

Blingitonyou Com

This app is amazing! My customers needed a tool like this to properly shop. I am glad this app could give my customers the tools they need to enjoy their shopping experience with my shop!

Chocolate River Yarns Fibres

Click a button and app is installed in seconds. Works great, looks good and is very affordable. I sell yarns and spinniing fibres and the zoom shows them off perfectly. Very happy!

Batela

Great help from the support team to make it work they way we wanted.

Recommended.

Sheridan

Myameri

Works like a charm, looks amazing, and is affordable. Better than it's competitors.

Arkan Gallery

Excellent App. Super fast support.