Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom , 376 reviews

4.9
Edited December 2, 2015

Fantastic app, best money spent, viewers comment how professional it is and the ability to zoom focus for details is excellent. Easy to integrate in your store, a must have. Don't wait to get it.

Fine Arts Plus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 2, 2015

I am impressed with this app it works really well. I recommend people try it, the guys at code black belt will even add it to your shopify account for you if you ask.
Great little app.

Share The Dream Bridal
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 2, 2015

I am thrilled with this App from code black belt. It was easy to add to my shop. Have been using Cool Image Magnifier for approximately 3 months without issues.

If you need this sort of magnification on your products photographs, as I do, so customers can see small details of the dolls houses. I highly recommend. There is also a free trial, nothing to think about. These guys will even do the adding to your Shopify account for you. 10/10

Little Bits Of Happiness
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 27, 2015

This app is amazing! My customers needed a tool like this to properly shop. I am glad this app could give my customers the tools they need to enjoy their shopping experience with my shop!

Blingitonyou Com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 16, 2015

Click a button and app is installed in seconds. Works great, looks good and is very affordable. I sell yarns and spinniing fibres and the zoom shows them off perfectly. Very happy!

Chocolate River Yarns Fibres
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 8, 2015

Great help from the support team to make it work they way we wanted.

Recommended.

Sheridan

Batela
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 4, 2015

Works like a charm, looks amazing, and is affordable. Better than it's competitors.

Myameri
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 3, 2015

Excellent App. Super fast support.

Arkan Gallery
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 23, 2015

Love it! Simple, easy install. Requested support to configure the app to my store and it was done within hours, plus an email back letting me know along with some tips to improve things!!

Rusty Junque Whatnot Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 11, 2015

So far I love this app. They have excellent customer service and installation was easy.

Second Handmobiles Com