Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Heavenly Body Boutique

I did exactly what I needed and at a great price. So glad I found this app! I would definitely recommend it anyone.

DoggModel

Really like this app, very useful. And also customer service is non of one. Keep up great work. Highly recommended!

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application qui apporte un confort non négligeable au clients et surtout pour son prix ridicule.
Je recommande a 200%

NIGEL MARK

We us this app. on our website to increase our customers' positive experience. It was very easy to install and use. If you ever have a question or need something done, my experience is that your concern will be immediately attended to. We are very happy with this app!
NIGEL MARK
nigelmark.com

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

Good app, quick and easy set up. Does exactly what I want it to do.
It is the sort of feature that is available for free on other site builders but at least the developers here are not too greedy. Recommended

Firepits and Selbat USA

Immediately after installing the app, I tested it and it worked PERFECTLY. I especially like the measurement bar to enhance the lens' size to see over a finger. This app is Very easy to use and all you have to do is install it and it is operational just like that. No adding code to "product.liquids" or anything of that sort. Great app to have hands down for image zoom, if your theme doesn't have it pre-built.

DiecastModeler

3 second install and BAM we have Zoom effects on products. Can't ask for much more than that. I can't wait to install the Christmas, Holloween, Valentine's modules. Thanks for making this available.

ReChic Ltd

Just started using it, but easy to install and seems to do what I need i.e. provide zoom effectively for desktop and mobile.

iLoveMy.Pet

Must have app! Images are possibly the biggest part of ecomm and this app helps make sure your images are easily consumable.

Aligned Goods

Works good. Curious to know how its going to work with ios 13 and "haptic touch". i have the beta now and there seems to be some overlapping touch controls. I'm sure the team is already on it.