Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Zoom app and magnifying-glass for product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Hot DevTops

As there are far more mobile visitors than desktop visitors I was concerned that they couldn't see enough detail to commit to buying. This tool solved the problem simply and elegantly. Very much recommended.

Custom Poker Chips Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

As the name implies this is a very cool magnifier. Great addition for the themes that do not have pop out lightbox image zoom functionality and can't beat the price. Just wish there was an option in the app to turn the magnifier on/off and switch to the pop out light box only as some users may not know that they can actually click on the image to see a larger version.

That's a Wrap Co.

Outstanding! One or two clicks and this app was working on my store providing a large magnifying glass for customers to get a zoomed-in look at products. Wow, really gives the page a professional polish. 100% must have.

Portuguese Tiles

Great app! Cool Image Magnifier is exactly what I needed and very easy to use. Highly recommended. Thank you!!!

ozanya

Location Poland

I noticed that users pretty often are trying to zoom in an image on mobile devices, especially if it's high quality. This app solves the problem and makes it really nice!

Stigma Watches

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app, simple, clean and perfect customer care. Recommend !!

floralpassion

Time spent using app About 2 years

Yes its what your looking for look no further because this is it. If you were to go look I would be sad,

Distons

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I wanted an app to allow customers to zoom in on product images to give them a better idea of what programmes the appliances I sell have etc. After looking around the app store I came across this app. To put it simple... It's amazing! Very easy to install and works exactly how I want. I had a very small issue with the image thumbnails which was resolved by support within minutes of contacting them. Very pleased :)

CyberDealsExpress

I thought that a zoom feature would be good for my store. This app was very easy to install & works great! They even followed up with me after the install after checking it worked themselves & offered additional support that I don’t need, because the app works great! No glitches or problems. Recommend!

SCANDINORDIC.com

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED! It's fantastic, it's amazing value. This app does what the other magnifiers simply promise. Only one thing, a note for developers to test, it didn't work on some products after I trimmed jpgs to save space. So I'm going to reinstall. Otherwise this app is a MUST HAVE.