Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Incubate

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Epic Stuff Shop

Its a great app i already like it. Amazing UX experience provided. Highly recommend this app to boost sales. cefwfwfwf

IntegerOne

So far the app seems great! Easy to set up literally no work required what so ever really recommend this app.

Josh Bach

It does the trick and is super easy to install (one click). It's a bit less intuitive on the mobile version (meaning you have to know to swipe on the image for the magnifier to activate), They do offer you a way to leave a message for your customer explaining that you need to swipe...but the placement of that message is right on top of your image, so it defeats the purpose. That's the only drawback, But you can't beat it for the price and what it does. They also sent me a checking-in email and verified that the app was working... which says a lot about their customer service. If I could give it 4.5 stars I would for the mobile reason explained above, but since I can't, I'll round up for the Customer Service.

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it.

Cool Image Magnifier displays a magnifying glass when the mouse is over the product images.

However, on mobile devices there's no such thing as a mouse, so it's difficult to mimic the same behaviour.

On mobile devices, the magnifying glass is displayed when the user drags their finger over the image.

Given that there is no mouse functionality on mobile devices, having our app enabled as well as the ability to scroll the screen with your finger may interfere with the mobile gestures used for navigation, so we decided to show the loupe only when the centre of the image is tapped.

Please refer to our app documentation for further details https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/62-how-does-the-zoom-work-on-mobile

C & D Gifts Native American Art

Like this app. Super easy to install and use! Highly recommended! We sell fine art and this tool gives our customers more confidence to buy online!

Open Circle Specialties

I haven't launched yet but this app seems very impressive. I wanted somehting like this to enhance my products and show their wonderful detail.

Hunter K9 Gear

This App was highly recommended and WOW we were all impressed! This was so easy to use and right away all of our product images were effected. Each image now can be seen with the magnifier zoom or we did also enable the click the image to enlarge feature (may not be called that) but it worked! Now customer can see our new line of bow ties and bandanas at full view and not some tiny 600 x 300 pixel size...Great customer service too!

Shackled Love

I like it. Really needed a zoom magnifier for my customers. I think no shop is complete without it. Much appreciation!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful tool.

R&SV Open Sesame

This is cool Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till Man

Really easy to setup and works great. This is a simple way to get a high quality image magnifier for your product pages.

Everything Elephants

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.