Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Shackled Love

I like it. Really needed a zoom magnifier for my customers. I think no shop is complete without it. Much appreciation!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful tool.

R&SV Open Sesame

This is cool Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till Man

Really easy to setup and works great. This is a simple way to get a high quality image magnifier for your product pages.

Everything Elephants

I can see why this app is highly rated. 1 click install, and it works well on mobile device. Very easy to use. Worth the 2.99/mo.

Sienna's Spanish Baby

great app, works really well, just what i needed for my store.......................................

Energy Peace Shop

Very nice app, I am still figuring it out. Makes my photos appear beautiful and love that the magnifier can e square or round. AMAZING support from their customer service also which to me, is VERY important.

GotItHere.com

App is just flawless, provides a real, professional look to your images and improves site usability both on desktop and more importantly mobile browsers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

Yvette LIBBY N'guyen Paris

Nice zoomer. More convenient in browsing and feeling cool. Every touch is magnificent in details and we could feel the textile.

Marina Griffin

Its great! Lots of available options and customizations built in right away. So easy and helpful staff.

YUBDesigns

This is a simple app to install and it does exactly like it says it will. The zoomed images are clear and crisp. Great job and enthusiastically recommend.