Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
StoreBricks
4.9
September 3, 2019

I’m using this app to magnify the products in my store. Less than one month and so far so good. Easy to install and works great. We will update once we have used it a while.

HAPSILLY
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 20, 2019

Not a technical person, so the plug and play feature for this app is great! I don't need it to do miracles, just need it to zoom into my products for a clearer view. Maybe I'll tweak the settings in future, but for now, the presets are working fine. And I appreciate that the app team checked on my store to see the app is working well as well. Great customer support touch, thanks!

Urban Nexus Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 5, 2019

It Helps to Zoom My Products, It is great App To Enhance The beauty of My Store Products.
Highly Recommend this App

Advance Collections
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
October 29, 2018

Pretty nice app, wish that I could customize the zoom on mobile separately from desktop. Needs more features for the price, but it works pretty much as described. The support was excellent so If you're looking for an image zoom then this app might do you some good. The other nice thing is that it is cheaper than the competitors. Id recommend it.

Please consider adding more features for mobile customization versus desktop for 5 stars, thanks!

Bees Light Candles
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 20, 2018

I got this especially for mobile zoom. It works well and is affordable. My product pics contain a lot of smaller items. This will help folks see things better.
www.pfasupply.com