Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom

by Code Black Belt

The #1 zoom app, a magnifying-glass for your product images

Kay's Bridal Shop

I was very pleased with this application added onto my website. It helped my pictures to be zoomed in great detail. Thank you for your assistance.

Practice Empathy

Yes, yes, and yes. Once again, Code Black Belt has come up with a very useful tool for my site. Great job guys! Thank you for all of the work you do and for your fantastic customer support.

Oak + Tonic

Holy fast service much! And with the added touch of tweaking it to match our store theme...no brainer on this to help aid in a better customer experience!
Thanks Andres M.

Gaby Style & Passion

This Cool Image Magnifier • Zoom app is the most good looking zoom app over the ones i tried before. Pleasant for customers to navigate with, super simple to understand how to set up and all that for low cost. Hyper fast and efficient support team come with it.

LABARCINO

I used the app for my online store labarcino.com and it was really easy to install and super customizable. Great support team and reasonable cost.

HENNY FAIRE Co.

Super easy to install and set up. Has only what I need and nothing else. Functions perfectly so far and is very reasonably priced.

Ethnics Of Kutch

May consider One Time Charge option for purchase alongwith recurring charge option. Nice Applicaiton

Inspired Health

I totally love the app. It works great with my images! Kudos to you guys!

Wyldria

I always admired online stores that had a magnifying zoom feature. I'm so glad I found this app. I ran into an issue with another app I just installed and customer service helped me very promptly. They replied within minutes and within an hour, the issue was resolved. Kuddos! A++

Bookibuy

Many thanks for the wonderful customer service. I encountered a problem but the company solved it in less than 5 minutes.. thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32