Coopt Campaigns

Coopt Campaigns

by Coopt

Offer Discounts for Sharing your Store on Facebook

Breadvillage

Nice Idea, but not well executed. There are a few big issues:

1) An advocate can limit the FB share to just themselves (by selecting this option in a pull-down menu above the share button) and still collect the discount. If someone wants to game the system that way, it's very easy and obvious to do.

2) The FB share looks bare bone. There does not seem to be a way to influence the image FB pulls into the post, nor can the post be pre-populated with a message. What good does a bad looking post?

3) The Coopt reward for sharing uses a discount that you have to create manually in Shopify. That discount's validity is not tied to successful shares. Therefore, if the discount code becomes public knowlegde (e.g. by someone posting it somewhere), anyone can redeem it, sharer or not.

These are substantial short comings for a referral app, where the basic idea must be to reward for performance. So we deleted the app.

Buynightfood

Great support, great concept! refunding customers post purchase is a much more powerful incentive!

Amazing early results & easy to implement!!!

Ivywild

super basic version of their other app, works great with social media and email promotions. takes about an hour or so to setup so if you want somethign to just set it and forget it then try the other coopt app. still like this one though for email/social marketing!

Lololove

works well if you don't want to use the original Coopt app that automatically refunds the cash back - this app uses coupon codes so just make sure you have the coupons codes working when you run the campaigns!

The Carlin By Mihoko

I created 10% off code when my visitor shared my shop using Coopt. I tested different offers, but by far the Coopt offer had the highest conversion rate. It is nice that I no longer have to give blind discount to visitors. Now, I have visitors help me spread the word and they get the discount. (win-win!) Highly recommend this app!

Scout Shop

Definite recommend. Great point solution app! Great for high consideration purchases like ours since friends trust friends. And even though the sharer has not bought from you yet they are signaling intent which is a great funnel metric. Oh yeah...great fast support at all points of the day and night.

Geargiveaway

very easy to set up, works great. We also use the other Coopt app for automated offers for sharing at checkout

Dales Raw Foods

This app has worked really well for us. We had 13 people share and 8 coupons redeemed in one day after posting on Facebook. These numbers have greatly increased the more we use the app, generating a lot of sales.

Cute Crossing Official

Originally, i had a one star review here.... but the support changed my mind. My issue seems to be a one-off and we're running more test. thanks for being there support

Thecofactory

cannot recommend this app and the other Coopt app highly enough if your goal is to increase shares on Facebook. I'm not sure if any other app allows you to get shares like this but it is much more effective that just Facebook ads alone. Customer support has also been great. try it!

Previous 1