Coopt Campaigns

Coopt Campaigns

by Coopt

The DIY version of the original Coopt app

Buynightfood

Great support, great concept! refunding customers post purchase is a much more powerful incentive!

Amazing early results & easy to implement!!!

The Carlin By Mihoko

I created 10% off code when my visitor shared my shop using Coopt. I tested different offers, but by far the Coopt offer had the highest conversion rate. It is nice that I no longer have to give blind discount to visitors. Now, I have visitors help me spread the word and they get the discount. (win-win!) Highly recommend this app!

Scout Shop

Definite recommend. Great point solution app! Great for high consideration purchases like ours since friends trust friends. And even though the sharer has not bought from you yet they are signaling intent which is a great funnel metric. Oh yeah...great fast support at all points of the day and night.

Geargiveaway

very easy to set up, works great. We also use the other Coopt app for automated offers for sharing at checkout

Dales Raw Foods

This app has worked really well for us. We had 13 people share and 8 coupons redeemed in one day after posting on Facebook. These numbers have greatly increased the more we use the app, generating a lot of sales.

Cute Crossing Official

Originally, i had a one star review here.... but the support changed my mind. My issue seems to be a one-off and we're running more test. thanks for being there support

Thecofactory

cannot recommend this app and the other Coopt app highly enough if your goal is to increase shares on Facebook. I'm not sure if any other app allows you to get shares like this but it is much more effective that just Facebook ads alone. Customer support has also been great. try it!

Sportbumper 2

COOPT has done it again! Setup was a breeze...one click and 5 seconds later and it was installed. I've been using COOPT v1 for a month and was very happy with the outcome. This app is great to extend discount codes to our existing customers and current social media following.

Cooriginalproducts

Love it. We've been using the original Coopt app on another store for months with great success. This is the "Do-it-yourself" version of their original app - and allows us to offer the discount for sharing to our social media fans and also in marketing emails. Extremely easy to use and provides information on who shares, for how much, comments they make, and how many friends/views/clicks each share gets.

Linenshed Au

This app has been set for only 2 weeks and it's bringing already conversions, much better that Facebook ads, much cheaper and much more targeted.
There was some little tuning to make before it works perfectly and their team has been responding 24/7 and solve it very quickly.

Previous 1