Copify ‑ Copy Products

Copify ‑ Copy Products

by Codex Apps

Copy product details with a single click

Cretailor

This is probably the best app I've installed. Saves so much time and money, and for this price, its a steal. Highly recommend!

Maserate

Great app. Saves time and money. Already recommended to 3 friends. They love it so much, they say its the best app ever!

Joyantic

This app is solid. Saves me a lot of time as it took me about 30 minutes to make product pages. Now it gets done in seconds. You know what they say! Time is money

Terlium

This review app is amazing. I am running a dropshipping business and have been paying $8 per product page to be made by my virtual assistant. With this app, I can get the product pages done instantly. Saves 100s of dollars per month. My favourite app right now.

Sage & Sill

Copify solicits positive reviews from merchants in exchange for the chance to win a free lifetime subscription. Be wary of the positive reviews from other merchants. Poky Product Importer offers more features and easier bulk imports at the same price. I recommend you try them instead.

October 11, 2021

We do not force you to give good rating. But we have hundreds of customers who are satisfied with our service. We can import 50k products in one click and Poky App can't do that 😏

Felicia Michelle Hair

I love this app! I can easily import product details from other stores in one click!
Copify solved our problems!!

Goody'smarket

I highly recommend this app to everyone! I tried other apps similar to this. But
this one is the best!

Rafsco

Great tool that can help you to import 1k products in 15 min. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing app.

ushape.corsets

This app does exactly what it says it does. It is cheap and well worth the money.
Highly recommended for copying content from other stores.

flourishtrends

This app works pretty much perfectly. It’s easyy to importt product details from Lazada and Shopee.

Previous 1