Copify ‑ Copy Products

Copify ‑ Copy Products | Reviews

by Codex Apps

Copy product details with a single click

Cretailor

This is probably the best app I've installed. Saves so much time and money, and for this price, its a steal. Highly recommend!

Maserate

Great app. Saves time and money. Already recommended to 3 friends. They love it so much, they say its the best app ever!

Terlium

This review app is amazing. I am running a dropshipping business and have been paying $8 per product page to be made by my virtual assistant. With this app, I can get the product pages done instantly. Saves 100s of dollars per month. My favourite app right now.

Felicia Michelle Hair

I love this app! I can easily import product details from other stores in one click!
Copify solved our problems!!

Goody'smarket

I highly recommend this app to everyone! I tried other apps similar to this. But
this one is the best!

Rafsco

Great tool that can help you to import 1k products in 15 min. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing app.

ushape.corsets

This app does exactly what it says it does. It is cheap and well worth the money.
Highly recommended for copying content from other stores.

flourishtrends

This app works pretty much perfectly. It’s easyy to importt product details from Lazada and Shopee.

Haven

This app is so easy to use! I highly recommend it if you are just copying products details or images from other stores.

peaceorpieceent

Amazing. Kudos to the developers of this app. I can now import product details in one click. I can now focus on running ads.

Previous 1