Avis (324)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 mai 2024

This app really helped us a lot for freebie milestone campaigns, increased conversion of our store, and most importantly. easy to use and set up. Thanks to Sujil who is always especially helpful and patient when we encounter issues. Highly recommend this app!

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare
Malte
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

We love the checkout features offered to our customers through this app. We recently wanted to add a checkbox at checkout and didn't need another app to do so. Customer support was super helpful in guiding us through adding this feature.

G. Huffington
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 juillet 2024

Highly recommend this app for making your website more user friendly. Its features such as free gifts based on rules, one-click upsells, and cart page customization helps you to increase sales. The straightforward pricing model and additional sales process automations are seen as valuable. The support team works 24/7 for their responsiveness and personalized tips are helpful and they helped me even on a Sunday. Thank you very much Arun.

SumehaBling
Inde
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

Great App! Great features - cross sell, coupon, announcements etc. Exactly what i was looking for. And at Good Price! Support is also professional and helpful. Sarika is very patient with her support. Would highly recommend to businesses which need Good Cart for their store. Thanks Jovis !

MoonTara
Inde
16 jours d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

So far it is a fantastic addition to my store! It seamlessly replaced my old static shopping cart, offering a more dynamic and user-friendly experience for my customers The product is easy to use and seems to have improved my cart functionality. Highly recommended for any store looking to enhance their customer shopping experience.

BeyondLash
France
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2024

This app is really amazing, the pricing is also really good and accommodating for new businesses. All I wanted was to be able to do an upsell in cart that wouldn't cost so much, but all the other apps were quite expensive for a new business just starting out when you are expecting really low order volumes. This app meets all of those needs and has the flexibility and does what I need just for upsells.

Initially I had a few issues with setup and customization, I reached out to the support team and Sujil was really amazing. He was able to help fix several of my issues super quickly. He was really patient as well. Thank you Corner team, I look forward to trying out all your new features in the future.

Plant Squad
Australie
Environ 19 heures d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

I am impressed! - This app provides an easily customizable shopping cart. The settings options are very varied and useful. Additional product offers in the shopping cart, the possibility that the customer can/must accept the privacy policy, display or assign gifts and discount codes ... are just a few of the many options that I really like! The support is very good and friendly. Special thanks in this context to Sarika!

Shop4Cops
Autriche
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Corner team is very supportive, after comparing most cart SAAS out there, this one is by far the best. The UI/UX is good and easy to go through, the price is the most economical. The customer service is top notch, they usually reply within 10 minutes.

Tutti Kids
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Lots of useful features - Amazing Support - Easy to install

We have been using this for a few weeks now and we just love all the upselling and promotional features of this cart. All of our technical issues have been addressed in a timely manner and we look forward to its continued usage.

Crystal River Gems
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2024

this is a must app, i am picky when it comes to app our shop should pay and allow budget every months, but this one is defintly A MUST ! All customizations, all features and everything... You need this app, it helps convert & convince your hesitant customers, I cannot emphasize how good it is ! And their support is top notch! Thank you Sarika and Sujil <3

PRESSIE - Faux ongles 3D stylés