Recensies (324)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 april 2024

Excellent app, we tried a few others which fell well short in functionality. This app is full of features and helps us promote new products via free gifts unlocked by achieving milestones which has improved our AOV.

OSWIN HYDE
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

THIS IS THE BEST FREE GIFT APP! I looveee how much you can customize the design which is something I've been struggling with with other apps. It's also so easy to set up and learn and just does exactly what I want it to do without being crazy expensive or making my website look weird. Looove it!

CYBELLE
Zweden
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
29 april 2024

Love it! Been using for years

Bumzzy
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

way better pricing options than other apps I looked at - does exactly what I wanted to, and when I inquired to see if it was possible to change the font, I got a quick response and support was able to get it working for me!

Hide & Scratch
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

We have been struggling to find an app to use allows to create a free gift based on specific rules that automatically adds to cart.

This app does the trick perfectly. As a brand we are very strict on our brand guidelines. We find some apps don't allow things to be that customisable. This app, however, allowed for multiple custom changes we requested. The support team was great and very patient! So far the app is great!

Meri Meri UK Retail
22 dagen gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

LOVE THIS PRODUCT THE BEST ADD TO CART I HAVE EVER USED, SARIKA IS PROBABLY THE MOST UNDERATTED SUPPORT AGENT EVER, HELPED ME SO MUCH THANK YOU!

Vervezza
Verenigde Staten
3 maanden gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

Its working well. Campaings, automations, upsell everything perfect. Thanks for developers.

CommanderNutrition
Turkije
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
20 mei 2024

Easy to Customize, fast to set up and excellent Team. Solved my queries and help me set it up within minutes

Shinsoku
India
Ongeveer 15 uur gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Love this app! The support team is fast and helpful and the shopping cart is well designer and super convenient. Highly recommend!

Reaverfit
Frankrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

Great app, comes with all the features we were looking for and customization is also perfect.

Super