Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

1 review

myclearpast

Bad app for a sticky add to cart... cchcuzhcuhzudhuzdhuz efefefzf effefefefefef fe fe f fe fe fef ef f

February 24, 2021

Hey!

I'm Arun, the co-founder at Corner. My sincere apologies for your frustration. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our app.

Can you give me a little more information about what went wrong? I combed through all our live chat of today and did not find any from your store.

Someone from my team will reach out to you via email, but just FYI, we are very active in both our chat and email channels for support or any questions from our clients.

We would have loved to have a chance to strike up a conversation with you, more to learn about how we can improve the app or what went wrong in your specific use case.

I wish you had pinged us in chat or sent an email at care@cornercart.io the first moment you felt something was missing.

But "past is past" 🙃 and I am hoping to hear from you soon so that we can quickly clear things up 🤝

Hoping to hear from you soon though!