Sticky Add To Cart+Offer Story

Sticky Add To Cart+Offer Story

by Messengerify Labs

Sticky Add To Cart Button,Fast checkout, offer Story, FAQ &...

unPillow

I had to delete it because it needs more customization - BUT - it might have more potential than any app I've seen in a very long time. We would want to disable just the assistant or offers in the cart if we want to. Charge us something to remove your branding (that would be worth paying for). Allow us to select, Desktop, Mobile or Both as options where the cart is shown. Allow us to access this using a sticky bar at the bottom of the page rather than a cart icon, it looks so much better on mobile. I can't wait to see how this product develops. I'm looking forward to re-installing it.

May 21, 2020

Considerate reviews like yours boost our enthusiasm to keep improving Cornercart like nothing else!!

I waited for a couple of days to reply to you because, today, we just launched a whole set of customization options which include controlling the size, position, and behavior of the mini-cart on mobile and desktop.

Regarding ConvertPlus features like Assistant and offers, we have some features brewing that we hope to release in a couple of weeks. And based on your feedback, we have added more customization options to the pot.

The option to remove branding will be available when we launch our paid plans. We wanted to make sure Cornercart realizes it's full potential and ensures that it creates real value to you, our customers before we start charging for it.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you back soon.

Theia Charms

Unfortunately I had to delete it. I was really hoping that i found what I was looking for.
It could be a perfect but customisation is pretty much not existent. I would like to be able to change the look and size of the sticky add to cart not only the colour and position. The Corner cart is a great feature but that also is not customisable, the size of the cart is unnecessary big. Until more custom option are available I will not reinstall it. Keep working on it as it could be a great app.

May 10, 2020

UPDATE: We have launched a whole lot of customization options for the sticky add-to-cart bar and the mini-cart. You can now set the size of the mini-cart button individually on mobile and desktop to small, medium, and large. We have added options for position and more... 🥳 Do let us know what you think!

-----------------------

Thank you so much for your suggestions! More customization options for the size of the cart is launching in two days! We have also prioritized custom CSS to fully customize the widgets to your heart content on our roadmap.

Just for a little context, the size of the cart was so designed because of some features that are coming soon 🥳 like a full-fledged chatbot engine 🤫 (Let me know if you would like to have early access before we launch it).

But based on your feedback, we have added options to choose a smaller size of the widgets if you choose not to have all those extras.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions Theia. It's customers like you whom we depend on to keep improving our app!