Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

by Corner

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

FOLYÈ

Service excelent and very useful app!! love it and works very well, my customer buy a lot with this sticky add to cart, it's comfort and fast

Revolutionpetshop.com

Very professional app and very professional support. I'm really happy to use this app. Simple, fast

Hustic.Co

Supportive customer service, great free App for all new drop-shipping starters!
Supportive customer service, great free App for all new drop-shipping starters!

Popyuli

Super responsive team! Quick & easy setup! Definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a sticky cart

Melanie Martins

Great support! Honestly, I've never experienced such a great customer support service. They customized my button in 2 seconds to be like I wanted on mobile and I decided to buy the app since I intended to keep it forever on my store. Brilliant!

Newbury & 5th

Great product. Very well designed and helpful. It has helped me increase my store's conversion rate.

Vegibeats

I really like the app. It allows me to put a call to action button (buy now) always on my customer's screens. It helps a lot with conversions. Also, customer support is incredible; they deal with issues in seconds. I had a minor issue with the converter app, and they resolved it fast. 5+stars

La Casa Bunita - Mi Casa Su Casa - 38.179.220/0001-05

quick service, attentive and very helpful. keep it up!
quick service, attentive and very helpful. keep it up!

Every Remote - Find Every Remote Control

I just installed this app they have an offer pay a one off $24.99 and its yours forever no monthly fees! theres a first. I am so impressed with the performance of this app I just read the review below by myclearpast... biggest load of nonesense probably the competition lol. This is literally the best Sticky cart app ive tried and ive used a lot of them before because I have so many shopify stores. Thank you!

PULSE

Great app, super easy to use and helpful. If you have any doubt the customer support is fast and efficient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7