Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Fast Checkout+ Add to cart/Buy now button + Animated Mini Cart

Free plan available

Wimart

Mi sono trovato molto bene con questa app, funziona bene e l'assistenza è rapida! Per questo motivo sono un cliente pro e ho attivato l'abbonamento, secondo me è la migliore

Shopp Genial

APP incrível, aumenta muito a conversão, equipe de suporte excelente, se você tiver qualquer dificuldade eles te ajudam resolver, são muito atenciosos e preocupados em fazer o melhor!

AhnlineMarket

Sarika pointed out an issue as I was typing to customer support - it's as if they read my mind! Super efficient customer service, and the widget looks excellent.

Bloschef

I was trying to put the sticky add to cart in to the prestige theme struggled quite a bit but luckily there support helped Texted them, gave them access and it was done in 5 minutes super easy super fast support is very good

Ten/10 Apparel

App functionality is really smooth and looks awesome, as well as it does exactly what I want. So far so good!

PLHURT

It's a great app, it makes my store more customer friendly, I highly recommend everyone to install it, it's free but I'm happy to use its paid features because it's a very good idea, it makes your store great, Sarika helped me a lot, she found a problem with my theme, it's not their responsibility but she patiently helped me to adjust it and make everything back to normal, thank you!

Grow Healthy Australia

i love this app and support provided highly reccomendddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

CYCPLUS

Added shopping cart hover button, very easy to use. Customer service is also very friendly. Best wishes for better and better.

Smoof | Acai pints |

A basic app to do what they have described to be able to do. Works great without hassle and great service team, stayed throughout the conversation with expertise.

The Rugged Phones

App does its job very well. Their support team is just awesome. I am completely satisfied by this app and team. All the best:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9