Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 87% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2024

Works very well and the assistance is very good, therefore i rate this app 5 start. Very easy to set up

Pretenoris.nl
Países Bajos
8 meses usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

I am very excited while using this app, while using it my daily sale increase up to 30%

HomifyHub
Pakistán
22 días usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

the support is unique and they respond very fast I love their service I would definitely recommend them.

Print Level 3D
17 días usando la aplicación
24 de diciembre de 2023

I'm currently spearheading a sales promotion and have been thrilled with the results, particularly due to the introduction of a cart countdown timer feature. This innovative tool has impressively boosted our sales by over 30%! The effectiveness of this feature in driving customer urgency and increasing conversions is undeniable. Moreover, the customer support experience has been top-tier. The team, especially Ross, deserves a special mention for their outstanding service. Ross addressed my queries within minutes, displaying a level of professionalism and efficiency that truly impressed me. This exceptional support has been a crucial factor in enhancing our promotional efforts and achieving our sales targets.

SSS Vault
2 días usando la aplicación
17 de diciembre de 2023

This application has significantly increased the conversion rates of our website. It also has a great customer support team. I definitely recommend it.

Endezoon UK
14 días usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

Great app! Really helped with sales and the create urgency for products!

Cheeky Beaks
28 días usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2023

TimexBar Stock Countdown Timer is a highly praised app among merchants for its effective sales-boosting features. The inventory countdown and sales timers create a sense of urgency, enhancing conversions. The app's user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and customization options align well with store branding. Additionally, the excellent customer support quickly resolves issues and aids in setup, making it a valuable tool for online merchants.

GLOW™
India
6 días usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

Very quick responses and efficient communication! Eva helped me get it up in running within minutes.

Tblscape
3 días usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

It's so easy and so helpful and I love their customer support.

A to Z BAZAR
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
23 de diciembre de 2023

After I installed the app, I asked Eva for help again. She helped me set up the app. She also answered all questions I have.
Thank you Eva for your great help.

Borcelle Tech