Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de janeiro de 2024

Works very well and the assistance is very good, therefore i rate this app 5 start. Very easy to set up

Pretenoris.nl
Países Baixos
8 meses usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

I am very excited while using this app, while using it my daily sale increase up to 30%

HomifyHub
Paquistão
22 dias usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

the support is unique and they respond very fast I love their service I would definitely recommend them.

Print Level 3D
17 dias usando o app
24 de dezembro de 2023

I'm currently spearheading a sales promotion and have been thrilled with the results, particularly due to the introduction of a cart countdown timer feature. This innovative tool has impressively boosted our sales by over 30%! The effectiveness of this feature in driving customer urgency and increasing conversions is undeniable. Moreover, the customer support experience has been top-tier. The team, especially Ross, deserves a special mention for their outstanding service. Ross addressed my queries within minutes, displaying a level of professionalism and efficiency that truly impressed me. This exceptional support has been a crucial factor in enhancing our promotional efforts and achieving our sales targets.

SSS Vault
2 dias usando o app
14 de janeiro de 2024

Very quick responses and efficient communication! Eva helped me get it up in running within minutes.

Tblscape
3 dias usando o app
17 de dezembro de 2023

This application has significantly increased the conversion rates of our website. It also has a great customer support team. I definitely recommend it.

Endezoon UK
14 dias usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

perfect plugin for shopify

Tacticalhub
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
28 de dezembro de 2023

It's so easy and so helpful and I love their customer support.

A to Z BAZAR
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de dezembro de 2023

After I installed the app, I asked Eva for help again. She helped me set up the app. She also answered all questions I have.
Thank you Eva for your great help.

Borcelle Tech
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
10 de dezembro de 2023

Great app! Really helped with sales and the create urgency for products!

Cheeky Beaks