Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity& Social Proof

Price: Free

Golden Beauty Accessories

Still trying to figure out how to use the app. I am having difficulties setting then amount of in stock for each item.

Tienda del Maquillaje

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Arsinoe

Location Germany

The app is very useful and quite easy to use. Customer support is very nice and helpful. There are some more potential and critical features that still need to be developed.

Chrysamium

Location France

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.
Minimum 100 characters

Love Romeo Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

Support is fast and app works fine as it should. Looking forward for some improvements and additional features in the future.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for adding the honest review and glad that app is working fine as it should. We'd like to learn more to make your experience 5 star with us even though the app is fulfilling intended purpose.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. All the best!

PlantaNature

Location Spain

¡Muy recomendable! Generar la sensación de alarma ayuda a conseguir ventas. Le doy cuatro estrellas porque necesita una activación automática a partir de un % de los productos que quedan pese a los iniciales.

Absolute

Location Sri Lanka

This app is easy to install. I wish it gave the option to show stocks by variant. But still fairly good.

DalTiz Perú

Location Peru

muy bueno el aplicativo lo recomiendo al 100%, me muestra el stock y tambien la cuennta regresiva de las ofertas que pueda colocar

factandfictiondesigns

The app was easy to install and add to my shop page. However, I wish there was an option to not automatically include new products or set a threshold where it wouldn't show with items that had a set amount of inventory. Some items I have hundreds in stock and seeing "Hurry, only 150 left" isn't what I'm looking for. The search feature as well doesn't seem to ever load so I have to scroll through all hundreds of items to find the one or two I want to turn the counter off on.

September 2, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. We are continuously working to improve our apps in order to make them more intuitive and user friendly. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals while we're working on the updates. Thank you and all the best!

aeffe motivation

Location Italy
Time spent using app 2 minutes

per mostrare ai clienti la quantità di prodotti presenti all'interno del mio e-commerce, in modo da incentivare l acquisto

Previous 1