Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer Bar

by Care Cart

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity, FOMO & Social Proof

Craftee Shop

I use this app for 3 of my stores. The app works flawlessly. If there is ever an issue, customer support is a 10/10!

fofosbeauty

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Shoptical.it

This app is efficient and easy to use. I had a small issue with the stock countdown, but they helped me immediately and they fixed it! I recommend it!

Fastly Shop

Gostei, cumpre o esperado, suporte muito bom, ajuda sempre que necessario , feliz em usar o app... recomendo

UniqueHunk

A must-have application for all Shopify stores. you easily create a FOMO factor on your landing/product pages. Backed by a great support team always there to assist you.

BEHANDIER™ | Therapeutic Hand Massager for Human Well-Being

The app you need! Simple, very efficient, and such a good customer service. Ross was very helpful and kind!

ACTIVE DOG

great app, great support. Simple and clean design. Works for all kind of themes. thank you team for this free app

July 30, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to write this amazing review. We hope that app will help you generate more sales. Good luck!

The Toy Chest Australia

A great little app that does exactly what you need it to. Support was excellent in helping me get my display exactly as I wanted it.

BABESFASHION® | Dress Like a Babe

Fast and great Support. Very good and easy App we will recommend it defitiy.Fast and great Support. Very good and easy App we will recommend it defitiy.

Safyra

Great app and great support with fast and prompt answers. I recommend it to anyone who wants quality for their websites.

July 28, 2021

We're glad to know that our support team was fast to help you answer with your queries and that you liked the app.

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8