Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer Bar

by Care Cart

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity, FOMO & Social Proof

ACTIVE DOG

great app, great support. Simple and clean design. Works for all kind of themes. thank you team for this free app

July 30, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to write this amazing review. We hope that app will help you generate more sales. Good luck!

The Toy Chest Australia

A great little app that does exactly what you need it to. Support was excellent in helping me get my display exactly as I wanted it.

BABESFASHION® | Dress Like a Babe

Fast and great Support. Very good and easy App we will recommend it defitiy.Fast and great Support. Very good and easy App we will recommend it defitiy.

Safyra

Great app and great support with fast and prompt answers. I recommend it to anyone who wants quality for their websites.

July 28, 2021

We're glad to know that our support team was fast to help you answer with your queries and that you liked the app.

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app.

NSPCC Shop

Excellent product, very easy to install, and has helped improve conversion rate during our latest campaign. Looking forward to the effect it has over Christmas when we see huge spikes in traffic

Forever Belle Boutique

I was so happy with how easy it was to install this app and apply it to my website. It automatically synced with my inventory all I had to do was turn the stock countdown timer on. Super easy!!!!

MyFiocchi

It is a good app if you don't have a lot of money to start selling, I recommend it. It works well. :)

webshopday

Awesome support, they helped me to set it up! I now have my timer countdown in all my products!! Thank you!

Needle and Felt

Great support and fast response to my question. The app wasn't able to do exactly what I was after, but there is a workaround for it and the team is working on future growth for the Stock Countdown Timer Bar app which will be awesome. I really appreciate the quick assistance that was provided via their chat.

Paw Families

Had a few questions about the app, as I misunderstood how it worked in the beginning. Arya guided me and answered every question I had! Thank you for everything

July 5, 2021

Thank you for sharing this great review. We are glad that we were able to help and hope that app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7