Countdown Timer Bar Ultimate

Promotional sale countdown timer bar to boost sales by urgency

$2.95/month. 5-day free trial.

YouEnvyMe.Club

I prayed to Jesus Christ for Him to find me the best app for my store. I'd
been looking for this type of app for a great deal of my day and I was happy to learn that Kilatech offered it. I have the count down for my products and it works absolutely AMAZING so I just KNEW that this one would do and it does and it's FREE.

I am SO amazed at how professional it looks and how well it works. I have great confidence in the Kilatech brand and will shop their store to see what else they have to offer. Please download this app. You will NOT be sorry. The results will simply BLOW YOU AWAY! Kilatech make some of the VERY BEST APPS on here. Don't even waste your time, looking for competition because there IS NONE! I'm SOLD!

July 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. As you are using the both apps, I have synchronized two timers. to work on the time set on Countdown Timer Ultimate application. If you wish to separate the two timers again, send me a message. Thank you.

Twelve Drops

Amazing App For Shopify Platform
Highly Recommended
Simple Yet Elegant
Very Useful to create scarcity

Give It A Shot

Molly Mae Trade

Set up in just a few minutes, nice choice of styles, just had to work out the full duration in hours. Great little app :)

40Clothing

Liked the design when I looked at it, going to see how it in action soon. Good colorful eye catching design.

B2U-Europe

Well impressed with this app, I saw almost immediate results after installation on my site. I will keep this running (in some form or another) all the time.

Globe Explorer

Really useful !! I recommend this app as it is free. My sales went up after installing it. 100% would recommend

Curvey Styles

Such an amazing feature to have within your store to create better conversion results!!!! Great experience

BGMG Shop

This app is great and easy to use. Created easy urgency on my website. Recommend to anyone who isnt tech savvy and needs a quick timer

Pillowishes

WOW, I did not expect it to be this helpful, thanks a lot! Usually, developers charge 29.99 per month for an app like this, but I was lucky enough!

The Uniquity

looks great on the store page. great app and easy to install and configure. can't belive one easy add can make a difference.