Countdown Timer Bar Ultimate

Promotional sale countdown timer bar to boost sales by urgency

$2.95/month. 5-day free trial.

Countdown timer bar shopify app cover image

pressefrein

Location Switzerland

Nice app to use and configure, I recommend it. And the best, is free ! I like the functionality "shop now" directly on the timer bar ! Maybe if it would be possible to develop other languages version, like french :) that would be more great ! Thanks

Rich Mbariket

Time spent using app About 1 hour

RaidLight

So far a great app! Easy to use and does what it says it does! I was quickly able to add a sale timer to the sale I launched all in about 15min. Will update with more use.

DzAttitude

Location Spain
Time spent using app 2 minutes

One of the best applications ❤️❤️ support team helps any time. Au top ils ont un support de ouf n'hésitez pas a les contacter

Movie Lover Prints

Time spent using app 1 day

It is very useful recently tried this after using countdown timer by Hextom. Which I had I good experience with just was not prepare to pay for it starting a new store and all. I am happy to have found this free alternative.

Bonny Planet

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Wow. So many customization options. I can't decide which one to use as there are tons of options available. Never slows down the website.

heirliftballoons

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have tried several apps over the last few months. But this app is definitely the winner. I would highly recommend to anyone who is struggling with sales.

1 2 3 4 6 Next