Countdown Timer Bar Ultimate

Promotional sale countdown timer bar to boost sales by urgency

$2.95/month. 5-day free trial.

Jane's Island

Just a quick note to say thank you so much for Akila! She really helped me out tonight. Akila not only has my sincere thanks, but my commendation. I'm very happy. Blessings... and please strongly consider giving Akila a raise = )

Maison Presets

Location Spain

This app is AWESOME! I have tried all of the other expensive countdown bar apps and couldnt achieve the design I was looking for until I found this app. The support was very quick and supportive. I definitely recommend this app if you're looking for a fair priced functional countdown timer bar for your store.

The Fashion Gift Shop

Amazing app at a great price, backed by super fast support. I can't recommend enough how easy this app is to use and set up. But if you need it, support is fantastic and made a small change for me.

SONGKET DUNIA

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this fantastic app for quite some time. Really useful for flash sales and very effective in closing sales. Great customer support. Keep it up Team Kilatech.

JLOOD

Location Egypt

Excellent App for a countdown to special days, Christmas, New Years Day and for sale events. Very impressed with the design and how well it fits with my Shopify Theme.

MyGlamourBox

I used this app for BFCM and it worked great! The fact that it stayed on screen as customers scrolled really helped with conversions over the weekend.

FINE FLAMBOYANT STYLE

Time spent using app 1 day

Great! It's just what I expected! Just would have liked if it was as a widget and not a bar that only is displayed at the top.

Hamaco.fr

Location France

Une très bonne app pour ceux qui cherche à avoir un bar timer, la bar est facilement personnalisable :) merci

Petrainer HQ Australia

Location Australia

Works as it should. Very happy compared to the paid versions by other companies, hopefully it will bring in more sales

Shifa Collections

Time spent using app 1 day

It a great app and really easy to use and perfect for what i need it for.
Does what it says and its free to use not like other apps that you have to pay.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6