Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Gameology

Very polished and easy to use app, thanks! Did not look ugly on the site (unlike other apps). Can schedule a countdown to start while you're away which is nice.

Pretty in Purple

The Countdown Sales Timer app is wonderful! It's quite customizable, yet simple to use! I'm glad I found it :)

Puggle Baby Australia

ive been using this for a little while no and find it really easy to set up, customise and work with. very happy

PussiPotions

This app is Super cute! Adds a fun element to my store! Love how customizable it is! I've been using it for months & have had ZERO issues!

BelleXo♥

So in love with this app, I had one like it previously but you couldn't change as many things as this app! There are so many ways to edit the timer to fit it in with your style perfectly! It has become my new favorite, and adds the nicest touch to my site! thank you!

Babynatureco.com

Special SHOUTOUT TO PATRICK! Amazing help and support given. Truly a useful app, with easy to understand dashboard.

baByriz

I get what I want and I am happy for that. And the best part, it has free plan.. gonna upgrade my plan in future.. thank you

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

Easiest App EVER! You just can't go wrong using Pixel Union's Countdown Sales Timer. We have a Christmas Cracker business and we are using it to countdown the days til Christmas. We also used it to let customers know how many hours were left in our Annual June Reveal & Sale. This App is up and working in no time at all, entirely intuitive and quite attractive with visual choices even on the free plan. We are going to look into more ways to use this app as it is a great way to engage customers. Thanks Pixel Union!

Simple and Reusable

An excellent app. I am using the free version, and its working fine for me. Easy to set up. Recommend!

Let's GO Kpop Store

Excellent app for free ;) recommended.
It helped me on many occasions to carry out discount events with limited time codes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12