Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Learning Developments

Just works, nice and easy, not trying to be something it isn't. I tried another one first that was a waste of my time as it was hard to set up and had errors when published, but not this one, easy and recommended by me!

Vaya Island

BUYER BEWARE: The app is showing "There is no page at this address". It doesn't function. We also have a paying subscription that the app won't let us adjust or cancel. We tried to reach out to support. Havent heard back. There is no customer support. We are locked into a subscription and the page is frozen on this screen. We would highly recommend staying away from this app.

Testar Australia

The bar load after all the rest so it push the menu down making hard the navigation (visitors have to chase the main menu bar after that the countdown bar). Bigger problem, it pushes the main menu bar down with the results that it cover the other images.
The support partially helped but the fix did not work properly.
On the other hand, the bar can be fully customized and it looks good.

November 30, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. The timers can sometimes come into conflict with theme structure, causing the menu to be pushed down. We have a fix for this. We've sent you a follow-up email about this, please write us back ASAP! Thank you :)

Kudetà

THE WORST APP I'VE EVER PAID FOR. Full of bugs: I've installed it for black Friday and for the entire week I've spoken with the support to fix all the bugs.
On the last day of Black Friday, I faced out that this app was overlaying the cart, making the purchase impossible from mobile...

ECIZO

It is good and has the potential to be better. The Support is trying to do their best when it comes to problem-solving. Anyways the app must work without a single problem especially with a theme from the same company. Overall 4 stars

SunDrift Store

Responsive support team and very helpful! Would recommend and will definitely be using again in the future.

TW Steel

Using it on a few stores already, good app. We've customized the timer so it fits with the site theme.

itsjusta6 Store

I like using the app, helps drive sense of urgency and call to action on sales. I like the depth it adds to the website. The support for the app is also great. James and Rob were very helpful when I had an issue.

STILLSIHAIR

I am extremely dissatisfied, the free version does not work well! The tape disappears after 3 days! This is done to pay for the $ 5.90 plan - but no! I was thinking of paying to use all the features, but I'm very disappointed that this way they are forcing you to pay! Definitely not 1 star, you deserve 0!

September 8, 2020

Hi there! We have a free plan available within the app that allows you to have one timer active - we don't force you to pay. It sounds like there might be something causing trouble, so we've sent you an email to get the issue resolved. Please check your email!

Funko Pop Fan Club

I generally don't leave reviews but this is a fantastic product. Gets the job done and someone with no technological experience can navigate it. 5/5 provides so much value

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13