Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

KSResin

A fantastic app that works effortlessly every time. It is simple but has many options of customization.

Maestrale Napoli

I downloaded this app to have a timer/countdown on my website. I had very specific requirements as I wanted the countdown only on a specific page, recurring, customizable and so on. This app gives me all the flexibility I wanted and much more (for example target countries and target devices amongst others). I had an issue with the timer I created and reached out to the team (I had set it up incorrectly). Kay replied super fast requesting access to my admin platform to directly look into it. Nice and professional he solved the problem in no time. I definitely recommend the app

CAKE POP CLUB

Great application. Very easy to use. No difficulties. Gets the job done and helpful customer service team.

Jackie's Chocolate

The app does not perform as intended. The countdown timer arbitrarily disappears. The countdown will go to 0 in the middle or beginning of the day, instead of the end. Sometimes unpublishing and republishing the timer will correct it, but not always. This is not a reliable countdown timer and you will lose sales, like we did, as a result of its failure.

November 1, 2021

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. The timer shouldn't work like that, so I've sent you an email to follow up and troubleshoot. Looking forward to your reply! - Emily, Support Lead

TrendOfficial

Verryyyy Good app....Makes your store look more professional as well. Also bought a true sense of urgency to my store. 10/10 IGN

DX Collectables

I love this app. I use it for all my sales now and the app support team are fantastic. Really quick to respond and provide a custom solution for my website.

emeraldandwaxdesigns

Works really well to quickly add sales timers. Easy to use. Sets up timer in minutes. Nice way to be able to accurately show customers when a sale will end.

lojavirtualhenri

Não achei tradução para o Português por isso não adquiri, mais gostaria de testar..............................................................................

PITT OHIO

Great app, easy to use. We had an issue where the timer wasn't showing properly so we reached out via their contact form and Rob & Patrick at Pixel Union were quick to reply and resolve the issue. Thanks guys!

Dermalume

Fantastic product. We are currently using free version which pretty much can fulfilled all our requirements. Paige was very helpful and I would like to give 5/5 for this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14