Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Black Roses Playing Cards - Designed with love & passion

Very easy to use and it really works without any problems. Thanks! I like the Kickstarter themed countdown a lot.

All About Her Hustle

I use this app to countdown sales and specials for my website. Its easy to use! Pretty cool finishing touch

Purrfect Gem

No customization options unless you pay for the full version, which is $6/month with no trial version. Personally I find it sketchy, so I won't be using, though it may fit someone else's needs.

Aribra Shop

Estoy usando la versión free y cumple con su objetivo, es muy llamativo y para ser la versión free está espectacular.

Furry Paw Pet Store

Such a great app! Helped me drive more sales, and kept my customers aware of the sales and the timing

Imperfect Accessory

I’m using the free version as I’m very “lean” at this point. I’m not sure I’m using that lingo correctly, either way I have a small budget, really no budget. The free version did exactly what I needed it to. It would be nice to have more options but it’s free so I can’t complain. Easy setup & it was working w/I minutes. Well done and thank you.

BDSTORES53

Nice job Emmy, the app is perfect.The customer have no option, but to buy before the countdown strikes- well.... all to your credit at pixel. keep it high.

Beadz Galore

Works well, easy to use, professional looking. Would be great if you were able to share to social media

Printed LifeStyles

Good app, does exactly what stated. The countdown timers are very professional looking also, and can be customized to fit your store.

Also, this app does not make your page slow down in load speed like other countdown apps do.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

This app was one of the easiest apps to use and does exactly what it advertises! I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9