Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

BelleXo♥

So in love with this app, I had one like it previously but you couldn't change as many things as this app! There are so many ways to edit the timer to fit it in with your style perfectly! It has become my new favorite, and adds the nicest touch to my site! thank you!

Babynatureco.com

Special SHOUTOUT TO PATRICK! Amazing help and support given. Truly a useful app, with easy to understand dashboard.

baByriz

I get what I want and I am happy for that. And the best part, it has free plan.. gonna upgrade my plan in future.. thank you

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

Easiest App EVER! You just can't go wrong using Pixel Union's Countdown Sales Timer. We have a Christmas Cracker business and we are using it to countdown the days til Christmas. We also used it to let customers know how many hours were left in our Annual June Reveal & Sale. This App is up and working in no time at all, entirely intuitive and quite attractive with visual choices even on the free plan. We are going to look into more ways to use this app as it is a great way to engage customers. Thanks Pixel Union!

Simple and Reusable

An excellent app. I am using the free version, and its working fine for me. Easy to set up. Recommend!

Let's GO Kpop Store

Excellent app for free ;) recommended.
It helped me on many occasions to carry out discount events with limited time codes.

Critter Brands

This app has features that other paid apps don't. I was able to have the timer fixed at the top of the page for free. And it automatically works out the time zones rather than having to work out what time to put in myself. I'll definitely be using it again.

Stamped with Love

Really simple and easy app to use, great that the free option has some nice designs and they fit in with my shop theme.

JDsDeals

The countdown timer says what it does and does what it says. It counts down. Like a big stopwatch. Only prettier...

A FIT BODY

This app is great for posting timers and announcements. I found it useful and very easy to use. I recommend it for sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11