Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

TW Steel

Using it on a few stores already, good app. We've customized the timer so it fits with the site theme.

itsjusta6 Store

I like using the app, helps drive sense of urgency and call to action on sales. I like the depth it adds to the website. The support for the app is also great. James and Rob were very helpful when I had an issue.

STILLSIHAIR

I am extremely dissatisfied, the free version does not work well! The tape disappears after 3 days! This is done to pay for the $ 5.90 plan - but no! I was thinking of paying to use all the features, but I'm very disappointed that this way they are forcing you to pay! Definitely not 1 star, you deserve 0!

September 8, 2020

Hi there! We have a free plan available within the app that allows you to have one timer active - we don't force you to pay. It sounds like there might be something causing trouble, so we've sent you an email to get the issue resolved. Please check your email!

Funko Pop Fan Club

I generally don't leave reviews but this is a fantastic product. Gets the job done and someone with no technological experience can navigate it. 5/5 provides so much value

No-Label

Great app, easy to use with great customisation options as well as excellent customer services. Best Countdown timer I've used!

Meideya Jewelry

Checkout button is missing, customers can't place orders when the app was using. LOST MANY SALES!!!!

June 15, 2020

We don't interact with the checkout button, so it isn't likely that Countdown Sales Timer is causing the checkout issues you're experiencing. We've sent you an email to follow up, please have a look and respond to us ASAP! Thank you :)

Smudged & Soak'd

I used this app to let my customers know when a particular soap would be back in stock and it's great. The customer's love it and so do i

Golf Success

Great customer service & very helpful with any requests. Love the app and so easy to customise the look. Thank you.

Lyfee-Line

I used this app to do pre-order sales; it has done everything required (while looking beautiful in the process)! Job well done as always, Pixel Union!

Negative Apparel

Totally worth the money using this app since ages on all of my stores. Even the free plan is great. Great work PIxel Union

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13