Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

DX Collectables

I love this app. I use it for all my sales now and the app support team are fantastic. Really quick to respond and provide a custom solution for my website.

emeraldandwaxdesigns

Works really well to quickly add sales timers. Easy to use. Sets up timer in minutes. Nice way to be able to accurately show customers when a sale will end.

lojavirtualhenri

Não achei tradução para o Português por isso não adquiri, mais gostaria de testar..............................................................................

PITT OHIO

Great app, easy to use. We had an issue where the timer wasn't showing properly so we reached out via their contact form and Rob & Patrick at Pixel Union were quick to reply and resolve the issue. Thanks guys!

Dermalume

Fantastic product. We are currently using free version which pretty much can fulfilled all our requirements. Paige was very helpful and I would like to give 5/5 for this app.

Learning Developments

Just works, nice and easy, not trying to be something it isn't. I tried another one first that was a waste of my time as it was hard to set up and had errors when published, but not this one, easy and recommended by me!

Vaya Island

BUYER BEWARE: The app is showing "There is no page at this address". It doesn't function. We also have a paying subscription that the app won't let us adjust or cancel. We tried to reach out to support. Havent heard back. There is no customer support. We are locked into a subscription and the page is frozen on this screen. We would highly recommend staying away from this app.

Testar Australia

The bar load after all the rest so it push the menu down making hard the navigation (visitors have to chase the main menu bar after that the countdown bar). Bigger problem, it pushes the main menu bar down with the results that it cover the other images.
The support partially helped but the fix did not work properly.
On the other hand, the bar can be fully customized and it looks good.

November 30, 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear you're having trouble. The timers can sometimes come into conflict with theme structure, causing the menu to be pushed down. We have a fix for this. We've sent you a follow-up email about this, please write us back ASAP! Thank you :)

Kudetà

THE WORST APP I'VE EVER PAID FOR. Full of bugs: I've installed it for black Friday and for the entire week I've spoken with the support to fix all the bugs.
On the last day of Black Friday, I faced out that this app was overlaying the cart, making the purchase impossible from mobile...

ECIZO

It is good and has the potential to be better. The Support is trying to do their best when it comes to problem-solving. Anyways the app must work without a single problem especially with a theme from the same company. Overall 4 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14