Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Third Uprising

It was easy to install and the design customization is great. Emily, was very helpful when we needed to make minor tweaks to our timer and their response rate is fast!
A feature I'd love to see in the near future would be an email signup form as a banner so we can also collect emails.

I'm very happy with this app :)
www.thirduprising.com

Ulalatela

It dinn't work when I proved ir. I stablished the time of ending and every time it shows 1 day more. It was impossible to make it work properly.

After that they wrote me explaining it was an error and that they've addressed the issue.

Gaia Empowered Women

Great app! Easy to use interface with lots of design options. Also love the report dashboard to see how many people have viewed and clicked.

Argentwork

Awesome app! It's easy to use and looks great on our site. We're really happy with it.

Stamps Sons

Pixel Union apps are always an immediate install for us. This countdown timer is awesome. Setting up a new timer is a breeze, and the design of the counters are clean and super flexible. Keep 'em coming!

Cellar Direct

This app works great for us. We have set shipping times throughout the year and this timer allows us to keep our customers posted on when their orders need to be in for inclusion in the next shipment.

Setting up our first timer took no time at all and we've seen a big increase in conversions, especially close to our cutoff dates!

Ultumnaturesystems

Works as described. Super quick support. Pretty straight forward. If you need a countdown timer at the top of your page. Download this one.

Rhyolitemercantile

Really quite stunning-looking timers and it was really simple to set up and forget about them! It only took me about a minute to figure how to make a count down timer and I didn't need to mess with HTML or any code or anything which is a huge relief because I don't have the patience to worry about anything technical.

It would be really nice if they eventually added the ability to set up a notification of some sort just to remind me when my timers are going to start and stop if I set them a long time in the future, but a reminder in my calendar works fine so no big deal!

I'd highly recommend it *especially* if you're not keen on messing with your HTML.

Pure Bone Broth

Simple and effective. We've been experimenting with different ways to increase conversions on our checkout page. This app gave us the most bang for our buck! Easy to install and use!

Mammoth And Company

Finally, a countdown timer that looks good! So easy to set up. Can’t wait to see what these folks make next.