Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Ittradeuk

Great work really like it, easy to use1

Kimlud

Great APP, we are using it currently & it's awesome.

Greenfrog Imports

I really like the app. The UI is easy to use and the templates are very nice. I will upgrade soon to the paid version.

Changecobox

We absolutely love this app! So easy to use and simple to integrate, plus it looks amazing on our site!

Third Uprising

It was easy to install and the design customization is great. Emily, was very helpful when we needed to make minor tweaks to our timer and their response rate is fast!
A feature I'd love to see in the near future would be an email signup form as a banner so we can also collect emails.

I'm very happy with this app :)
www.thirduprising.com

Ulalatela

It dinn't work when I proved ir. I stablished the time of ending and every time it shows 1 day more. It was impossible to make it work properly.

After that they wrote me explaining it was an error and that they've addressed the issue.

Gaia Empowered Women

Great app! Easy to use interface with lots of design options. Also love the report dashboard to see how many people have viewed and clicked.

Argentwork

Awesome app! It's easy to use and looks great on our site. We're really happy with it.

Stamps Sons

Pixel Union apps are always an immediate install for us. This countdown timer is awesome. Setting up a new timer is a breeze, and the design of the counters are clean and super flexible. Keep 'em coming!

Cellar Direct

This app works great for us. We have set shipping times throughout the year and this timer allows us to keep our customers posted on when their orders need to be in for inclusion in the next shipment.

Setting up our first timer took no time at all and we've seen a big increase in conversions, especially close to our cutoff dates!