Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Sophie Harley London

Does exactly as described. Very easy to use. Nice app! Thank you

Focus Focus Mexico

Excellent app!! And excellent technical support!!

Clu 5

Fantastic timer compared to another free one I downloaded. This one you can schedule a date.

An improvement suggestion is the ability to have the text either on the left or right of timer.

Distinction Brow Lash

I am not real tech savvy but, I found it pretty easy to use.

Taysteeshoes

great application,easy to customise and use .Would recommend anyone to use this application.absolutely love it

24k Gold Ch

perfect app to set flash sales...wait sales now!

Iloveveterinary

Easy to use and free version is good enough. We used it in one of our promotions and did a great job. For sure we will use it again.

Chargingbackpack

The app looks great on our store. The neon color is powerful. First trial. I look forward to having a good conversion. So far so good.

Rustikcity

I hate applications that are written as free but that are not. You are very limited as options available. More than half of the options is lock. IT'S NOT FREE.

EDIT :
I received an email from support telling to me they are fix the issues about the price. For the good communication from her team, I reviewed my rating. (1 to 4 star)

Freeshipping Center

Its ok There is no problem about countdown timer.