Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Simple and Reusable

An excellent app. I am using the free version, and its working fine for me. Easy to set up. Recommend!

Let's GO Kpop Store

Excellent app for free ;) recommended.
It helped me on many occasions to carry out discount events with limited time codes.

Critter Brands

This app has features that other paid apps don't. I was able to have the timer fixed at the top of the page for free. And it automatically works out the time zones rather than having to work out what time to put in myself. I'll definitely be using it again.

Stamped with Love

Really simple and easy app to use, great that the free option has some nice designs and they fit in with my shop theme.

JDsDeals

The countdown timer says what it does and does what it says. It counts down. Like a big stopwatch. Only prettier...

A FIT BODY

This app is great for posting timers and announcements. I found it useful and very easy to use. I recommend it for sure.

Barefootlife

The app is very easy to use and reliable. I can recommend it to anybody who just want to try it out or who already knows how timers work on his web.

Jewlnyc

1840was a really great experience. Thank you for sharing this app. I hope it works.great idea!!!!!!!

Duke Banjo Ukuleles

I am using this app to put a simple countdown timer at the top of every page on my website and it works perfectly. Very happy with how it works and with their communication.

Graves' Goodies

This app is helping to provide urgency on sales to my products. Love the color choices! Thanks for a great App!