Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Stamped with Love

Really simple and easy app to use, great that the free option has some nice designs and they fit in with my shop theme.

JDsDeals

The countdown timer says what it does and does what it says. It counts down. Like a big stopwatch. Only prettier...

A FIT BODY

This app is great for posting timers and announcements. I found it useful and very easy to use. I recommend it for sure.

Barefootlife

The app is very easy to use and reliable. I can recommend it to anybody who just want to try it out or who already knows how timers work on his web.

Jewlnyc

1840was a really great experience. Thank you for sharing this app. I hope it works.great idea!!!!!!!

Duke Banjo Ukuleles

I am using this app to put a simple countdown timer at the top of every page on my website and it works perfectly. Very happy with how it works and with their communication.

Graves' Goodies

This app is helping to provide urgency on sales to my products. Love the color choices! Thanks for a great App!

OffensivelyBlessed3

Great ideal! I love the colors scheme. Nice to be able to use on my new store so I can inform. nice1

Write Notepads & Co.

This app exactly does what it says we used it during the winter holiday season to great success. Only wish the color combinations were more customizable to match our store design better.

Trident Living

This app has certainly helped me in my online store, highly recommended! efficient and useful app for all!