Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

OffensivelyBlessed3

Great ideal! I love the colors scheme. Nice to be able to use on my new store so I can inform. nice1

Write Notepads & Co.

This app exactly does what it says we used it during the winter holiday season to great success. Only wish the color combinations were more customizable to match our store design better.

Trident Living

This app has certainly helped me in my online store, highly recommended! efficient and useful app for all!

SusieLand Bargain Basement

I installed this app to increase conversions on my online store and to garner attention for specific product lines. App is easy to install and seems to be working fine.

Cooroy Country Menswear & Jeanery

It did exactly what I needed. Easy to set up. Everything was included in the free version to get me going. Thanks so much.

Black Roses Playing Cards - Designed with love & passion

Very easy to use and it really works without any problems. Thanks! I like the Kickstarter themed countdown a lot.

All About Her Hustle

I use this app to countdown sales and specials for my website. Its easy to use! Pretty cool finishing touch

Purrfect Gem

No customization options unless you pay for the full version, which is $6/month with no trial version. Personally I find it sketchy, so I won't be using, though it may fit someone else's needs.

Aribra Shop

Estoy usando la versión free y cumple con su objetivo, es muy llamativo y para ser la versión free está espectacular.

Furry Paw Pet Store

Such a great app! Helped me drive more sales, and kept my customers aware of the sales and the timing