Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Nemesis UK

Simple UI and nice design options. A little slow to load on page but effective on both desktop and mobile. The option to add button and link to another page/collection is nice touch.

glam up gear

Love the Countdown Sales Timer! It looks great at the top of my website, glamupgear.com. It's way more polished and professional looking than the standard product page timers. I do see an increase in traffic to my store. Hope that translates into sales. Time will tell, but I am hopeful :) Thanks so much!

Moona FR

super cool!
does exactly what it says for free.

Super reactive support that fixed within the day a bug that their app caused on our header

studiobonanza

A very good application
Think about upgrading the plan
I would love to change the design in the base plan
But still doing the job
recommended!

DrPigment.com

wow wow wow. I emailed the company because i had a question and they responded right away and solved it for me. NO NEED TO LOOK AROUND! This app is the best.

PippaRoo

It is nice and simple and easy to use! Even on the free plan! There's a good range of colour options too!

coppermoonboutique

one of the worst apps ive used, very unresponsive, even trying to click done at the end to publish a timer never works! considering its an expensive monthly app I would expect it to work better

Mexico1492

I used a free coundown sales timer for a one day sale. It looks great and has all the functionality you need.
The only suggestion would be to add an option in configuration to keep it fixed at the top of the screen, not lose it when you scroll down, as it leaves a funky gap at the top, above the page header.

Bokeh Dots

Blocks the checkout button on mobile when placed on bottom of screen. Cost me sales. seems counter intuitive.

NV-SHOP

MUITO IRADO O APP! GOSTEI DEMAIS! E VOU INDICAR AOS MEUS AMIGOS QUEE TAMBÉM TÊM ECOMMERCE NA SHOPIFY!