Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Aribra Shop

Estoy usando la versión free y cumple con su objetivo, es muy llamativo y para ser la versión free está espectacular.

Furry Paw Pet Store

Such a great app! Helped me drive more sales, and kept my customers aware of the sales and the timing

Imperfect Accessory

I’m using the free version as I’m very “lean” at this point. I’m not sure I’m using that lingo correctly, either way I have a small budget, really no budget. The free version did exactly what I needed it to. It would be nice to have more options but it’s free so I can’t complain. Easy setup & it was working w/I minutes. Well done and thank you.

Printed LifeStyles

Good app, does exactly what stated. The countdown timers are very professional looking also, and can be customized to fit your store.

Also, this app does not make your page slow down in load speed like other countdown apps do.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

This app was one of the easiest apps to use and does exactly what it advertises! I highly recommend this app.

UNIT3DOFFICIAL

Amazing app!! It was so easy to set up!
Would greatly recommend!
I have started using it and a lot of people have given positive feedbacks

FishyFish

Countdown Sales timer app is easy to use and with the upgraded plan, you can fully customize a timer that suits your store. Great app, worth the download for sure.

PAJA

I used this app for black friday sales and it's now my favourite go-to countdown to use. Other timers can only show on product pages, so I love how you can fix this one in your header so it's always top of mind for the website visitor. It's easy to use and customise and I highly recommend it!

JewelGasim

Works great for what I need.. nice and simple, always loads on my website!
It says minimum 100 characters but I have nothing else to say.. this app is good. And free!

Fashions By RoPuddles

Worked as described. I was able to utilize one of the free themes. I liked that the timer appeared at the top of each page.