Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

JewelGasim

Works great for what I need.. nice and simple, always loads on my website!
It says minimum 100 characters but I have nothing else to say.. this app is good. And free!

Fashions By RoPuddles

Worked as described. I was able to utilize one of the free themes. I liked that the timer appeared at the top of each page.

INSIDE

Works really well with symmetry theme. No problems. Works as described. Thanks guys! Easy and simple to use.

Chatters Salon

This app is glitchy on our website because of our sticky header. Working with dev team to solve.

Nemesis UK

Simple UI and nice design options. A little slow to load on page but effective on both desktop and mobile. The option to add button and link to another page/collection is nice touch.

glam up gear

Love the Countdown Sales Timer! It looks great at the top of my website, glamupgear.com. It's way more polished and professional looking than the standard product page timers. I do see an increase in traffic to my store. Hope that translates into sales. Time will tell, but I am hopeful :) Thanks so much!

Moona FR

super cool!
does exactly what it says for free.

Super reactive support that fixed within the day a bug that their app caused on our header

studiobonanza

A very good application
Think about upgrading the plan
I would love to change the design in the base plan
But still doing the job
recommended!

DrPigment.com

wow wow wow. I emailed the company because i had a question and they responded right away and solved it for me. NO NEED TO LOOK AROUND! This app is the best.

PippaRoo

It is nice and simple and easy to use! Even on the free plan! There's a good range of colour options too!