Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

STILLSIHAIR

I am extremely dissatisfied, the free version does not work well! The tape disappears after 3 days! This is done to pay for the $ 5.90 plan - but no! I was thinking of paying to use all the features, but I'm very disappointed that this way they are forcing you to pay! Definitely not 1 star, you deserve 0!

September 8, 2020

Hi there! We have a free plan available within the app that allows you to have one timer active - we don't force you to pay. It sounds like there might be something causing trouble, so we've sent you an email to get the issue resolved. Please check your email!

Meideya Jewelry

Checkout button is missing, customers can't place orders when the app was using. LOST MANY SALES!!!!

June 15, 2020

We don't interact with the checkout button, so it isn't likely that Countdown Sales Timer is causing the checkout issues you're experiencing. We've sent you an email to follow up, please have a look and respond to us ASAP! Thank you :)

Purrfect Gem

No customization options unless you pay for the full version, which is $6/month with no trial version. Personally I find it sketchy, so I won't be using, though it may fit someone else's needs.

coppermoonboutique

one of the worst apps ive used, very unresponsive, even trying to click done at the end to publish a timer never works! considering its an expensive monthly app I would expect it to work better

Bokeh Dots

Blocks the checkout button on mobile when placed on bottom of screen. Cost me sales. seems counter intuitive.