Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

Smudged & Soak'd

I used this app to let my customers know when a particular soap would be back in stock and it's great. The customer's love it and so do i

Golf Success

Great customer service & very helpful with any requests. Love the app and so easy to customise the look. Thank you.

Lyfee-Line

I used this app to do pre-order sales; it has done everything required (while looking beautiful in the process)! Job well done as always, Pixel Union!

Negative Apparel

Totally worth the money using this app since ages on all of my stores. Even the free plan is great. Great work PIxel Union

Mickie Acierno Fine Art Studio

Great little timer! I use it to countdown to my quarterly launches. I contacted support a couple of times, and even though I am currently running the free version of the app I was given great support!
Mickie
www.mickie.ca

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, semplice da installare, molto intuitiva, e anche la versione gratuita ben fornita di possibilità di messa online, grazie !!!
Assistenza perfetta !!!

Gameology

Very polished and easy to use app, thanks! Did not look ugly on the site (unlike other apps). Can schedule a countdown to start while you're away which is nice.

Pretty in Purple

The Countdown Sales Timer app is wonderful! It's quite customizable, yet simple to use! I'm glad I found it :)

Puggle Baby Australia

ive been using this for a little while no and find it really easy to set up, customise and work with. very happy

PussiPotions

This app is Super cute! Adds a fun element to my store! Love how customizable it is! I've been using it for months & have had ZERO issues!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10