Countdown Sales Timer

Countdown Sales Timer

by Pixel Union

Create real-time urgency and supercharge your sales.

PITT OHIO

Great app, easy to use. We had an issue where the timer wasn't showing properly so we reached out via their contact form and Rob & Patrick at Pixel Union were quick to reply and resolve the issue. Thanks guys!

Dermalume

Fantastic product. We are currently using free version which pretty much can fulfilled all our requirements. Paige was very helpful and I would like to give 5/5 for this app.

Learning Developments

Just works, nice and easy, not trying to be something it isn't. I tried another one first that was a waste of my time as it was hard to set up and had errors when published, but not this one, easy and recommended by me!

SunDrift Store

Responsive support team and very helpful! Would recommend and will definitely be using again in the future.

TW Steel

Using it on a few stores already, good app. We've customized the timer so it fits with the site theme.

itsjusta6 Store

I like using the app, helps drive sense of urgency and call to action on sales. I like the depth it adds to the website. The support for the app is also great. James and Rob were very helpful when I had an issue.

Funko Pop Fan Club

I generally don't leave reviews but this is a fantastic product. Gets the job done and someone with no technological experience can navigate it. 5/5 provides so much value

No-Label

Great app, easy to use with great customisation options as well as excellent customer services. Best Countdown timer I've used!

Smudged & Soak'd

I used this app to let my customers know when a particular soap would be back in stock and it's great. The customer's love it and so do i

Golf Success

Great customer service & very helpful with any requests. Love the app and so easy to customise the look. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11