Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Queenow

Thanks for sharing your work and help small starters into their journey. I am trying the app now, seems good. Cheers

Happy Paws Online

easy to set up. Need to test, but so far so good! Good customisation options i.e. choosing brand colors to match website etc

HPL SUPPS

So far so good! Easy to use, and one of the simple, yet powerful marketing tools we have at our disposal using e-commerce. Plus, who doesn’t love a free app??

Lifestyle Rhythms Fitness HUB

I love this application. It helps me time box my sales and boost my business. I highly recommend it. It was easy to use and simple to install.

Eyestee PH

This application helps a lot with my shopify store and I would surely recommend others from using it!

Lock-On

Love it for what it is. Does great job with an easy set up. And it actually does work, will recommend it. Nothing to dislike.

Super Watch Band

Works great. Dont really have to buy an expensive theme to make your store work properly. Thank you!

Shmeel

nice app, works cool and nice. thank u to kilatech for being cool and nice by making this app for me.

CasePlus

I used this app to test a shop. I really like the countdown style. It's free, complety usefull, customizable, perfect !

Luxe Dynasty

Great app for beginners who are trying to make a profit especially if your in a stuck financial situation its really great!!