Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

correctehouding

Great app, works fast and easy! Easy to install and place on the website. You can even give it a padding (top or bottom) so it doesn't mess up your design.

Soccer Training Essentials

best app ever i like this app from first day i downloaded this app my sales starting to grow and now

koopjegelukkig.nl

The countdown timer works great and doesn't seem to slow down my shop. However it would be really great if i could activate the timer for individual pages only.

supportitem

I used this app to create urgency within my visitors when browsing my store. This in return has boosted my conversion rate. I would recommend this app.

oddola

Just installed the app, I'll come back later after trying it's all features. Five stars for now. Thank you for your efforts.

Fresh'air

Appli gratuite et pratique et provoque l'urgence qu'il me fallait. Je recommande, pa besoin d'utiliser une appli payante...

Queenow

Thanks for sharing your work and help small starters into their journey. I am trying the app now, seems good. Cheers

Happy Paws Online

easy to set up. Need to test, but so far so good! Good customisation options i.e. choosing brand colors to match website etc

HPL SUPPS

So far so good! Easy to use, and one of the simple, yet powerful marketing tools we have at our disposal using e-commerce. Plus, who doesn’t love a free app??

Lifestyle Rhythms Fitness HUB

I love this application. It helps me time box my sales and boost my business. I highly recommend it. It was easy to use and simple to install.