Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Inkfidel

Simple, easy to install, accomplishes exactly what I need it to do. Bonus: you are able to customize the timer to match your branding, that seals the deal. GET IT!

EDGE-SHARPENER™

I just installed it. so easy to install and to configure. good job good job good job good job good job

Mister Warrior

nice app nice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice appnice app

SeeLevels

Some great design and customization available in the timer to create urgency for customers. Thanks again.

MYCULOTTE

Great app great support good communication! App is working as I want and you can customize your countdown timer to reflect your shop.

DaPupShack

Important app for sales and it does what I need. Super easy to set up, I got it running in a matter of minutes.

Maglite

Such an important app. The design looks great. We're excited to see what it will do to help us increase customer engagement.

Galaxy Roses

This app is very easy to use and very professional. worked exactly how I needed it and was very easy to install and set up.

LIKEAMAN™

Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good,

CLEVER-GIZMO

I've tried numerous countdown timers on the Shopify App store, but this one is in my opinion the best looking and functioning one. I would also like to ad that some of the other countdown timers offered here slow down your page loads, this one operates perfectly. One last + you can paste and copy your current color scheme in your store's swatch and match the timer exactly to the color you need. I highly recommend this app download. I will be looking into Kilatech for future applications in the near future. ( Shopify should be appreciative that this company chose to develop an app to better their platform)