Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

MicroVay

This app really, really, I liked it since I started using it, my sales increased and conversions went up, very good, I recommend it.

The Lord Of The Magic

Simple but nice. I've tried the support and get a fast solution to my questions. Thank you! Totally recommended

Team Wear Store.ie

Its worked ! which is the main thing. We will now use the premium version to roll out to all our pre-order products, adding that sense of urgency to our pre-orders helps drive sales. It also helps contain the order windows and clearly communicate to customers.

art_machine

I works really really well to show an offer for a limited amount of time! Especially like the design and the ability to customize the placement.

Anashopify.com

I used this app to help me increase sells
An i did .download this app to see what im talking about..

Clean Barbec

I use this application recently, I find it very well! It is much cheaper than other for the same application, I recommend!

Goood Finds

User friendly and super easy to use with amazing customization that will boost your store's sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Drop To Cart

This is a great app , works so good and boost your sales, this is must have for your store , it will help you a lot in boosting your sales.

you should go for this app

Naiasy

This app is perfect ! Very easy, and beautiful design. If you want a perfect timer that you can use in a lot of languages it's ok

SoxKraft

Great app. easy to use & very customizable. I recommend it to every new business owner for the ease of usage.