Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

RVDG

100% best timer app. Customer service helped with dedication and instantly. If you need a timer download this one.

Brenda Méndez

Excelente aplicación para aumentar la tasa de conversión. Ideal para usar en promociones de Cyber Day

happyport

Very nice app, it helps me to keep a sense of urgency in my product. This makes my costumers buy more!

Kubenyor Store

really helping me to convert to sales..... and its free too... get yours now so that you can sell more..

care-max-shop

good app

SNEAKERLOTT

Great app, love it, and very useful.
I have been using it lately and work very well with my site and will highly recommend,

MaxxHappy

very good, easy to download easy to use fast and understandable, very useful and encourages a lot of shopping

Viver Noronha

Amazing, really scale my sells! Bacause of COVID19 my store is down but this app help me making more sells and scale my sells.

iRelax - It's Time To Relax.

Good app, works well. Has a range of different options and you can move it around to suit what you are looking for. I didn't have to try 2nd and 3rd apps which is all too common.

Ultrafect

This app helped me place a sense of urgency on my site. It increased my conversion rates by 2.5%. Highly recommended. Many different timer styles to choose from.