Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Wow Washer

Very easy to use effective countdown timer - I've experienced a lot of success in creating urgency for my customers with this.

BROWSE FRANCE

bonne application, simple et facile d'utilisation. j'aime beaucoup la manière de personnaliser le timer cela reste sobre.

Approved Boxes

Amazing app! Really good timer.

I think that more stores would benefit from using it since it is a smooth way of getting more urgent customers.

I used this for my summer sale and it was very successful.

STDIO BEAUTY

REALLY HELPS WITH BOOSTING SALES ANG GAINING MOTIVATION FOR MY CUSTOMERS TO HIT THAT BUY NOW BUTTON.

Your finest deals

Works perfectly. Helps me with my sales everyday. Great design options. great customer sercice, they are repeating very fast.

Ozy Gear

Very straightforward app. I easily the functionality I asked for, with great graphics and no bugs! Recommended!

Postal Ukraine

A simple application. Easy to set up! Effectively! Received customers from first use. I continue to use and recommend you!

All Health Shop

Love this app! It has helped my conversion rates tremendously. I recommend this app if your trying to get higher conversion rates!

Zasby

great app a must for my store - functioned great on my store
easy to use and worth the money recommend to anyone

GiveMeCocos

Very good! I used it for a sale countdown and it works perfectly, very easy to use and looks good as well!!