Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Clean Barbec

I use this application recently, I find it very well! It is much cheaper than other for the same application, I recommend!

Goood Finds

User friendly and super easy to use with amazing customization that will boost your store's sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Drop To Cart

This is a great app , works so good and boost your sales, this is must have for your store , it will help you a lot in boosting your sales.

you should go for this app

Naiasy

This app is perfect ! Very easy, and beautiful design. If you want a perfect timer that you can use in a lot of languages it's ok

SoxKraft

Great app. easy to use & very customizable. I recommend it to every new business owner for the ease of usage.

Wow Washer

Very easy to use effective countdown timer - I've experienced a lot of success in creating urgency for my customers with this.

BROWSE FRANCE

bonne application, simple et facile d'utilisation. j'aime beaucoup la manière de personnaliser le timer cela reste sobre.

Approved Boxes

Amazing app! Really good timer.

I think that more stores would benefit from using it since it is a smooth way of getting more urgent customers.

I used this for my summer sale and it was very successful.

STDIO BEAUTY

REALLY HELPS WITH BOOSTING SALES ANG GAINING MOTIVATION FOR MY CUSTOMERS TO HIT THAT BUY NOW BUTTON.

Your finest deals

Works perfectly. Helps me with my sales everyday. Great design options. great customer sercice, they are repeating very fast.