Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

trendyful

I really love this app. It's helped me to optimize sale and create urgency! I highly recommend it to all how want to see more sales daily! I love the fact that I schedule the timer and modify how it looks. It's very easy to install.

Daris Hydrocleaner

Fantastic, thanks , sorted my problem out quickly and explained the problem to me ! Thank you very much!

Executive Gifts Singapore

Great application!! It does everything I need it to do! Recommend to all others as well. Will out perform any similar app. Thanks!

xsmartcase

App is one of the best. I really tried 20+ different app’s and this one is the best. Customer service literally respond immediately, i w’definitely recommend this app !

Million Plaza

This is good app. we are using this app about 2 months and my experience with this app is good. Thanks

Pet Nail Grinder

I was having an issue getting the app to appear on my product page so I contacted support. It didn't take long before they had contacted me after actually fixing the problem for me.

leniva

this app is awesome, I asked for help and the team solved my problem in a couple of minutes! really helpful

Smartybody

Good app for count down. Have cool features and options.
Good support fast and professional.
Recommended.

Discount-Catcher

Top......................................................................................................................................................................................................

daqctilshop

Nice very good app i really like it..
Hopefully it works til the end
Recommended to other people tryit