Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

kharidega india

good experience with Countdown Timer Ultimate help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Bobby Schandra

customer service is fantastic they are really on the ball with supporting their clients. Highly recommend.

EcoChef™

Really good app to improve conversion. The fact that it is this cheap makes it a no-brainer to install it.

Flexiven

Nice app, definitely increased my conversion! The timer looks really professional and I'm really glad for being able to use it!

thiccclife

This app is very helpful with regards to converting traffic to sales!! I wanted an app which could show the timer but this app shows much more than that.

neextdogs

perfect one of my favourite app ! easy to use
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood job

iAirpod

es muy buena aplicacion, la recomiendo, es muy utili y facil de usar, perfecta para mi tienda online

trendyful

I really love this app. It's helped me to optimize sale and create urgency! I highly recommend it to all how want to see more sales daily! I love the fact that I schedule the timer and modify how it looks. It's very easy to install.

Daris Hydrocleaner

Fantastic, thanks , sorted my problem out quickly and explained the problem to me ! Thank you very much!

xsmartcase

App is one of the best. I really tried 20+ different app’s and this one is the best. Customer service literally respond immediately, i w’definitely recommend this app !