Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

STDIO BEAUTY

REALLY HELPS WITH BOOSTING SALES ANG GAINING MOTIVATION FOR MY CUSTOMERS TO HIT THAT BUY NOW BUTTON.

Your finest deals

Works perfectly. Helps me with my sales everyday. Great design options. great customer sercice, they are repeating very fast.

Ozy Gear

Very straightforward app. I easily the functionality I asked for, with great graphics and no bugs! Recommended!

Postal Ukraine

A simple application. Easy to set up! Effectively! Received customers from first use. I continue to use and recommend you!

All Health Shop

Love this app! It has helped my conversion rates tremendously. I recommend this app if your trying to get higher conversion rates!

Zasby

great app a must for my store - functioned great on my store
easy to use and worth the money recommend to anyone

GiveMeCocos

Very good! I used it for a sale countdown and it works perfectly, very easy to use and looks good as well!!

Mazik Market

Really great app and so easy to use, the design looks really good and fresh. The customer support is super quick and very friendly. They helped me to put the timer in the position I wanted.

Emporio Roble Viejo

Useful app to increase sells and improve the funnel and the support to solve problems is perfect. I recommend it and use in promotions

remedeal

Amazing tools..
beutiful design and easy to use. Instruction is very clear to setup.
5 star for this app