Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

infinity jewellery

great way to urge your customers, works well. i have searched everywhere for this. very useful to receive sales.

Chilled mama

I am new to eccomerce, I found this APP was a free one so thought id try it out, very easy to install and seems to work great.

K&A Inspired Boutique

Awesome application, I would defiantly recommend this app to others!! It's very useful and has great features for your shop!

Your Fave Shape

very simple to install and looks really nice on the shop. Easy to customize too. I hope it increase sales on my store.

LACAM

I like the app. It works as expected, will keep using it. Thus one of those app that you definitely want to have

Fashion Travels Boutique

I am using this app to hopefully entice my customers to buy on products I have listed as "Limited Time" I am also offering a discount on these items so maybe the customers will fear the price and product will be gone and the product will sell.

Alasca

Ainda não utilizei mas me parece promissor. Com toda certeza, irá instigar os clientes a comprarem os produtos.

Ardunel

Great App would definaetly recommend it to everyone who is trying to get thier hands on a timer if you would love to have a timer

mywigclub

Does everything I need it to and looks really cool on my page. Would definitely reccomend to others.

Xenbud

Great, i like this product. definitly use it for all my oline stores in the future...............................................................nm.................................