Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Emporio Roble Viejo

Useful app to increase sells and improve the funnel and the support to solve problems is perfect. I recommend it and use in promotions

remedeal

Amazing tools..
beutiful design and easy to use. Instruction is very clear to setup.
5 star for this app

BRANMA

After we ran through so many count down timer apps...this one is quite easy to setup even you want the timer to appear on certain product pages only, good for everyone who wants to launch that function asap.

Trimcoco

wow i like it this appp so much it helped me a lot to upsell my salles and booming nigga i like it so much

Massage Me Up

This app has done wonders for my business and has boost my sales a lot. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants their business to grow.

Pihuelo

This app really help me to increase my sales! I recomend it for all shopify stores from the beggining.

Toprankingu

I am preparing to try this APP, I hope this software can bring me more trading volume,I will continue to add reviews after use

Scrub Caps & More

Absolutely love this countdown timer. Easy to use. I've tried other countdown timers, including those in a bundled app. But didn't like the way they look and function.

Ahazze

Muito bom tem ajudado bastante

PLAIN VAIN

This app is awesome. Used it to as a scarcity to get more sales to my new website. The app was easy to use and has good customer service.