Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Toprankingu

I am preparing to try this APP, I hope this software can bring me more trading volume,I will continue to add reviews after use

Scrub Caps & More

Absolutely love this countdown timer. Easy to use. I've tried other countdown timers, including those in a bundled app. But didn't like the way they look and function.

Ahazze

Muito bom tem ajudado bastante

PLAIN VAIN

This app is awesome. Used it to as a scarcity to get more sales to my new website. The app was easy to use and has good customer service.

Smaples

Amazing application for scarcity marketing. Does the job what we needed for. However a multiple timer settings would a big addition!

The Love of Pandora

This app has been really helpful in showing scarcity and trigger impulse from leads. A must have! Thank you

Xclusiv Supply Co

Awesome app it does everything i need it too! highly recommend this product to all my friends family and enemies!

kharidega india

good experience with Countdown Timer Ultimate help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Bobby Schandra

customer service is fantastic they are really on the ball with supporting their clients. Highly recommend.

EcoChef™

Really good app to improve conversion. The fact that it is this cheap makes it a no-brainer to install it.