Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Flexiven

Nice app, definitely increased my conversion! The timer looks really professional and I'm really glad for being able to use it!

thiccclife

This app is very helpful with regards to converting traffic to sales!! I wanted an app which could show the timer but this app shows much more than that.

neextdogs

perfect one of my favourite app ! easy to use
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood job

iAirpod

es muy buena aplicacion, la recomiendo, es muy utili y facil de usar, perfecta para mi tienda online

trendyful

I really love this app. It's helped me to optimize sale and create urgency! I highly recommend it to all how want to see more sales daily! I love the fact that I schedule the timer and modify how it looks. It's very easy to install.

Daris Hydrocleaner

Fantastic, thanks , sorted my problem out quickly and explained the problem to me ! Thank you very much!

Executive Gifts Singapore

Great application!! It does everything I need it to do! Recommend to all others as well. Will out perform any similar app. Thanks!

xsmartcase

App is one of the best. I really tried 20+ different app’s and this one is the best. Customer service literally respond immediately, i w’definitely recommend this app !

Million Plaza

This is good app. we are using this app about 2 months and my experience with this app is good. Thanks

Pet Nail Grinder

I was having an issue getting the app to appear on my product page so I contacted support. It didn't take long before they had contacted me after actually fixing the problem for me.