Countly: Product Views Counter

Social Proof: Live View Counter, Live Traffic Visitor Counter

Price: Free

Sand’s Beauty LLC

They are very helpful and the app is easy to use. This give my product page that extra boost for customers to see what other people are viewing.

boutique29

Location Italy

Ottima app servizio eccellente la consiglio vivamente good veloce pratica sa il fatto suoooo

Official Frame

Very helpful and fast support. The app is easy to use and functional. If theres a function youd like they'll work with you to build it quickly

Dukadox

Simple App, with extremley good customer support. My questions and
queries were answered instantly by Shahar! Thank you very much!

KRIZRADOST

Location Greece

it's very easy and helpfull. I would reccomended for sure and the guys was very helpfull and fast for any question

HangHover

Location Israel

Really like this app.it is easy to use. I will recommend others too. This is very helpful and effective for me

RipTidesTights

great app and excellent customer support. I highly recommend everyone to install this app :D Thank you very much

Soundporium Music Store

This is a very awesome app. Does what it says, it's user-friendly and doesn't slow down our store at all. Plus it is FREE>>

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter

Fantastic app, does exactly what I wanted. Had a little tweak and the support is quick and excellent. I will definitely be checking out the other apps they offer.

TheLionRockPress

Works well, simple to install and the counter shows up as I hoped it would. I would recommend this for sure

Previous 1 3